comments!!!

Do you know anyone who lives somewhere else. Well tell them to comment your blog if you have one and tell them to come to mine!!! I want to have a lot of people come to my blog all  around the world. that would be cool. So tell you friends, moms, dads, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, parents friends, or people you don’t know. Please leave a lot of comments so I have a lot of people on my blog!!!!!      

24 thoughts on “comments!!!

1. Hi there! I like your blog a lot! I am a teacher, checking out other teachers’ blogs and I saw her students also have blogs. Keep up the great work!

Ms. Lenahan

PS–I teach in Pleasantville, NJ. We are situated about 8 miles inland from Atlantic City. Come check out our blog, too!

2. Sahana,
    I love your “awesome synonyms” wordle! Did you learn that in tech class?
    Mrs. Comincioli

3. Hi Sahana, re your comment on The Edublogger. “how do you get so many people from all over the world to come see your blog?” I’m in a very lucky position that lot of people see what I write because my blog appears in every dashboard on Edublogs.

But it is hard work building up an audience. One aspects is exactly as you did. Visiting other people’s blogs and leaving comments that show you are interested in what they have said. Another is to respond back to comments on your own posts. For example I’m now going back to the post on The Edublogger where you left the comment to leave a comment. That way people know you value the comments that they leave!

I also suggest you check out the students in the student blogging competition.

4. G’day Sahana,
    Thought I would get you a dot from Tasmania, Australia onto your clustrmap. I have a class blog but am also running a student blogging challenge as mentioned by Sue Waters in the comment above. There are many challenges and you can see them on the pages above my avatar on my class blog.

5. Pingback: The Secret(s) Of ClustrMaps Dots! | The Edublogger

6. Hi Sahana. I saw on Twitter today that you wanted someone from Madagascar to comment your blog, so here I am :)). If you want to ask me something about my country, don’t hesitate to follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/pinguin_mada.

7. Hi from Madagascar,

It was nice reading your blog and those of your friends. Keep up the good work.

Tahina

8. Hi Sahana, like a message in a bottle, Sue Waters dropped a Tweet [short message] which intrigued me about your desire to have a commentator from Madagascar.

I was born there but living in Switzerland and I echo your message to all of my friends. Hope your wish will come true soon 😉

9. Thanks everyone that has helped me by writing a comment on Sahana post!

I know that she is patiently waiting for the ClustrMaps to show the dot. I’m hoping she will write a comment here to thank you, ask some questions and tell us what her family and friends thought 🙂

10. Love your blog, Sahana. I read your comment on Sue Waters’ blog, too. Wish I were living someplace exotic, but I’m right here in Cleveland, TN. 🙂 lr

11. Sahana,

I am so impressed with all of the comments you have gotten on your blog! I hope you continue blogging over the summer and next year in middle school. It’ll be a great way for our class to keep in contact with you!

Mrs. Comincioli

12. Great articles and it’s so helpful. I want to add your blog into my rrs reader but i can’t find the rrs address. Would you please send your address to my email? Thanks a lot!

13. Thanks! I will be writing a lot more about a lot of stuff! Well thanks again! 🙂